Celadon Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merger?

3 posters

Go down

Merger? Empty Merger?

Post by Mateo Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 am

After a request from Pia Carrot, Mr. Magius and I have decided to merge this forum with RHO in an effort to help both forums grow. This forum will still be around, and the posts aren't going anywhere. However, we'll be urging general romhacking content to primarily be posted at RHO, while this forum will stick around and cover things like the Wiki, community projects, hanging out, and that fun stuff. So in a way, this place will be a small community to hang out and work on our group projects and such, while mainly posting the showcase threads and tools and whatnot over on RHO.

EDIT: Mr.Magius and I will probably need to explain this all better later. But for now, I would say come on over and check out RHO with us. Since both communities were trying to make a new start, covered some similar ground, and we knew each other anyway it made a bit of sense to try to combine forces so more people can work together and more people can see our hacking efforts. But as of right now, this forum itself and the Wiki aren't going anywhere. They will still be around for hanging out, creating hacking teams, discussing the Wiki, and all of that. At least that was the plan last time I checked. But we are trying to migrate hack showcases and tools over to RHO.
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Merger? Empty Re: Merger?

Post by Cartmic Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 am

Cool, I had forgotten about the place after it's numberous relaunches.
Cartmic
Cartmic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia Carrot Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 am

Yeah, we keep having management go bad. We've taken all the bad apples out this time, and we've decided if we don't do so hot we'll leave the forums open anyway.

Pia Carrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum