Celadon Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver

2 posters

Go down

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Empty [Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver

Post by Mateo Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Since discussion of this old hack often comes up in other threads (particularly the threads for my other hacks, and occasionally in others) I thought I would make a thread for this hack.

Please note that this hack is canceled and unsupported!
Several ideas and concepts are being re-used in Pokémon Christmas and Pokémon Spirits and Legends.

Note from Mateo:
Since this hack is canceled, I am open to the idea of letting someone else continue it for me. I reserve the right to re-use the features Pyro and I came up with in other hacks, of course, but if you are interested in taking over this hack, contact me via e-mail or Facebook and we can discuss it. I still have a lot of random notes and things related to the hack lying around that I could send you if you do continue this project.

Hack Name: Pokémon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi
Hack of: Pokémon Silver
Author: Mateo, Pyro
Hack Status: Canceled

Story:
This hack takes place in the Johto Region, approximately 3 years after Gold and Silver version. You play as a kid from New Bark Town, who sets out on a Pokémon Adventure. The Kanto region is unabled to be explored, as it was hit by a typhoon prior to the events of the hack. The plan was to have the second region be a completely new area, that I think was named LATIO. The hack was also going to include underwater areas as well, but I don't remember if any of them made it into the game before it was canceled. Tilesets and a few test maps exist, however.

What's New:
- Play as the character from Pokémon TCG for Gameboy
- Rival is the female player from Pokémon Crystal
- New Pokemon Family
- Pokémon from Gen III added
- Many maps redone to reflect changes over time
- Addition of "PokéMobile", a Key Item representing the Mobile Adapter from Japanese Pokémon Crystal
 - A "Skeetendo Mall Event"
 - The "Mobile Room" in Goldenrod City's Pokémon Communication Center
- New in-game trades (not just replaced originals)
- Practice Battle Machines
- Porygon Simulators
- More

Screenshots
[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Raccoonq
Battling a Zigzagoon

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Pccj
The Pokemon Communication Center

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Cherrygrove
Cherrygrove City

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver 25679646
Cherrygrove City

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver 38446398
Elm's Lab

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Ohsnapl
A Sphinx, and some ancient technology being uncovered by archaeologists. Also a pyramid.

Download:
To my knowledge, this is the latest version of the hack in this incarnation, last modified 15 November, 2007
Download Now from Mediafire

Last edited by Mateo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Empty Re: [Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver

Post by RPD490 Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:43 pm

*sees the last image*

...The Ruin of Alph was part of Egypt? owo
RPD490
RPD490

http://rpd490.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver Empty Re: [Silver Hack] Pokémon Sterling Silver

Post by Mateo Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Well, that's actually not ruins of alph, and pyramids weren't only made in Egypt. But I forget at this point exactly what the story was going to be with that site in the game if it had kept going lol.
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RPD490 Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Ah, I was just joking of course, saw Sphinx, and a pyramid, so XD
RPD490
RPD490

http://rpd490.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Well it was definitely inspired by Egypt, so you were right in a way haha. The main thing is just that it wasn't ruins of alph :p. I think it was North of Blackthorn city actually. If I remember, you climbed up a ladder in Dragon's Den and came out at the ladder near the sphinx's paw.
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down