Celadon Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tileset and Map thread

3 posters

Go down

Tileset and Map thread Empty Tileset and Map thread

Post by Vitharix Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm

This is a tileset that I'm making for a hack, and this will be updated from time to time. This is the global tileset, so I'm taking things off of it to put on to actual game tilesets. It just seems to be an easier way to organize things. Also, disregard the trees and the in-progress tiles at the bottom, that is a really big tree that I'm making.

If you use it, give credit.

It uses some tiles from the GB/GBC Legend of Zelda games.

Tileset and Map thread Global10

I like to make world maps. They're low-quality Paint maps, but feel free to use them as long as you give credit. (for the concept)

Tileset and Map thread Worldm10

Last edited by Vitharix on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vitharix
Vitharix

Back to top Go down

Tileset and Map thread Empty Re: Tileset and Map thread

Post by Mateo Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey, that looks pretty good! Also, I was working on this before you posted this, but since I can't remember where I found the pagoda tiles (that look identical to yours) I will credit you if you wish.

Tileset and Map thread 57612376
(Replaced colours in the Tile Arranger manually after taking the screenshot, obviously)

I don't know exactly what my plan is for this tileset yet, honestly, but I was in the mood to experiment with one. I'm sure I'll use it eventually. (Also, if you guys want to use my tiles as well, you are welcome to but give credit. Mine wasn't posted in a good format for that though, so later on I will post it in its own thread with more demonstrations of how the tiles work together).
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitharix Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks Mateo!

No need to credit me for the pagoda tiles because I ripped them off of this tileset. I had absolutely no skill in spriting at the time so it would've been worthless to try to draw them myself.
Vitharix
Vitharix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

Ah yeah! That looks familiar, I probably just ripped them from the same place you did. That's from the cutting room floor where it showed the beta tilesets.
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitharix Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Tileset and Map thread Global11

Here is the updated tileset.
Vitharix
Vitharix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Here are some tilesets and random tiles. You don't have to ask permission, but give credit if used!

Tileset and Map thread 5sh
Slightly updated version of the tileset I posted earlier, but in a more usable format.

Tileset and Map thread Nb1
Underwater tiles, including a shipwreck. Made for Sterling Silver.

Tileset and Map thread Ve6
The Battle Tower from Pokémon Christmas. You'd want to change it to not have snowy roof tiles I'm sure. Most tiles come from Crystal, but I did modify them a bit.

Tileset and Map thread E3l
This has several tiles taken from Pokemon TCG for Gameboy. You could maybe use this for an Elite Four room, for a challenge tournament, etc.

Tileset and Map thread Gm7
A Safari Zone tileset. Don't remember when or why I put this together.

Tileset and Map thread 75x
Another Safari Zone tileset.

Tileset and Map thread 2di
Ruins/excavation tileset from Sterling Silver.

Tileset and Map thread 5e4
Not a tileset, but random devamped graphics. You'll notice the bag from Ruby, Flannery from Pokemon Christmas, and the version of Brendan from Ruby that we made for the old SaR.

Tileset and Map thread Yzl
More random graphics. The Gym only uses a handful of actual tiles, but it is put together to show how they would go. Those tiles are in the first tileset in the list.

Tileset and Map thread O14y
Random game consoles. You would want to make these as tileset images, not events. The white would go transparent as a sprite.

Tileset and Map thread Otq
A tileset with graphics from Pokemon TCG. You'll recognize these as Practice Battle Machines from the Battle Tower in Pokemon Christmas.

Tileset and Map thread O7k8
My Pokemon Center tileset that everyone loves.

Tileset and Map thread Ofg
The Beta Tileset image that came with Goldmap, converted to a size and color format you could actually insert.

Tileset and Map thread To
A beta tileset from Sterling Silver, that would have been used in the new region. Probably missing some tiles for functionality, and would benefit from being expanded.

Last edited by Mateo on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mateo
Mateo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MrElephant Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Sorry for replying to these old posts, but I wish that this site would revive. I really like you tiles Mateo.

MrElephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down